Tips for Saving Money
If you’re on a tight budget, saving money whenever you can is important. These suggestions can help.
1) Install and use a programmable thermostat and you’ll save up to 10% in energy costs each year.
2) Install ENERGY STAR light bulbs in the five most-often used lamps in your home. You’ll enjoy savings of up to $75 per year.
3) Plug your electronic devices into a power strip and save up to $100 per year.
4) Air dry dishes instead of using your dishwasher’s drying cycle.
5) Wash only full loads of dishes and clothes.
6) Whenever possible, use box fans and ceiling fans instead of your air conditioner.